Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Marketing organization at Twilio is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Sr. Manager, Program Management. This position is perfect for a results-oriented professional who is passionate about promoting the program management function within the organization. This individual will drive the execution of various initiatives including but not limited to website launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal marketing department where high quality results are required along with extensive experience managing the creation of traditional marketing materials. They are considered the “glue” in the overall process as projects are prioritized and executed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Five plus years program management experience in the print & digital space.
- Experience in web development, with a focus on communication platforms and other web technologies.
- Strong command of the digital and social media channels.
- Experience working with creative teams and a solid understanding of the creative process.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, and resource planning to teams working through complex programs and launches.
- Proven track record working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional
groups a plus).
- Ability to use effective, common Marketing tools (e.g. MS Office Suite, AirTable, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
Marketing departments depend on individuals that have an operational mindset and come to rely on their Program Managers to ensure all parties are aligned with the prioritized work. They are typically known as the one source of truth.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to key stakeholders.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Identify and manage project risk - and escalate issues when needed to remove blockers.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Review the status reports of team members in a collaborative environment and address issues as appropriate.
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, and our brand already attracts thousands of developers every day. It’s up to the Marketing team to create the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, and fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our already-accelerating trajectory.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 110 William Street in New York. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.