Because You Belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Partner Solutions Architect with strong front end web development and contact center experience to join our Partner Solution Architect team in the EMEA region.
Twilio is looking for a Partner Solutions Architect who lives the Twilio Magic with a desire to work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative Consulting and Resell Partners to act as a technical resource to help enable them as they get they build Twilio practices, lead technical workshops and onsite consultations, and be the bridge between the product teams and partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap and feedback
- You are an entrepreneur with the drive and skills required to support and guide our Partners
- You had a traditional contact center background but you have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks and be comfortable with live coding
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our Partners & Customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
As a Partner Solutions Architect you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Build and present product demos to help showcase what a Twilio product can do.
- DON'T SETTLE: Continuously learn new products and new technologies. Build trusted advisor relationships with Partners and System Integrators
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Form a deep understanding of Partner businesses and their challenges. Work on RFPs / customer’s technical requirements with the Partner team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with the Training Team to identify opportunities and deliver training sessions
- BE BOLD: Present creative new solutions that enable and inspire innovation. Build demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Twilio's APIs
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
In EMEA, we have built a strong business and the region operates with the tenacity and focus of a startup within Twilio. The Partner team plays a major role in Twilio and is critical to our company’s success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in London. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.