Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Businesses from startups to Fortune 100 companies have built their businesses on Twilio’s platform. Twilio is committed to being the most trusted cloud communications platform to enable our customers’ success. We are looking for an experienced Security Sales Enablement Analyst to work with our enterprise customers during their customer journey with Twilio.
Twilio Security is looking for an experienced Security Sales Enablement Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has an expertise and passion to exceed our customers’ expectations. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in customer facing technical roles
- 3+ years supporting a sales function, ideally PaaS sales experience
- You have experience with managing security audits, or experience as a security auditor
- You have owned the creation of technical customer-facing communications.
- You have organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, preferably in a risk or trust & safety context
- You have broad knowledge of IT concepts, including encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, and applications ideally in a cloud environment
- Functional knowledge of common security legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., FISC, APRA, iRAP, PCI, SOC, GDPR, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.).
As a Security Sales Enablement Analyst, you will participate in building the priorities and plans for security communications. You will execute communication from the Security team to our enterprise customers while living the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You are able to adapt at writing and presenting for audiences at various levels, from developers to enterprise customers to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer experience with the Security team for some of Twilio’s largest customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You are passionate about transparent communication, whether that means extolling Twilio’s virtues or owning opportunities to improve.
- You will be challenged to WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES and provide timely, relevant solutions to their problems.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will oversee all enterprise customer security requests, inclusive of on site audits, completing questionnaires, and reviewing legal documents.
This role will play a very important part in helping to establish and mature the control environment at Twilio resulting in an enhanced Security Compliance posture, greater Customer Trust and increased revenue for the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.