Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our world-class B2B Marketing team. You will help Twilio set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized and timely messaging and a visionary demonstration of Twilio’s products.
You will lead strategic technology initiatives, and partner with our global marketing and sales team to design processes and workflows. You’ll further our marketing automation system, expand our email database, and create nurture programs that engage our customers and generate pipeline for Sales. You'll also set the standard for data privacy and governance, as Twilio continues to be an exemplar in the industry. As a conduit between the marketing ops and sales ops teams, you will play an important role in shaping our technology stack for years to come.
We’re looking for someone who has the unique ability to take a business problem and translate it into a technical solution. Experience using our suite of tools (Marketo, Salesforce) is certainly helpful, but your sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, attention to detail, and focus on customer experience will ensure that you succeed in this role. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’re driven and passionate about enabling your teammates. You thrive in a cross-functional environment, think creatively, and have strong attention to detail. You have strong technical skills and a penchant for deconstructing and solving complex problems.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a marketing/sales operations role. We’re looking for someone who has experience in martech tools and integrations.
- You have strong communication skills, can partner with cross-functional teams, and align stakeholders towards a common solution.
In short, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic.
In particular, this role will:
- Draw the owl: Implement new martech/adtech solutions and identify opportunities to leverage our existing technology stack to its fullest extent.
- Write it down: Specify your hypotheses, defend your decisions, and be methodical in your approach to finding solutions that will work well into the future.
- Wear the customer’s shoes: Build trust with our internal stakeholders, and develop empathy for their day-to-day challenges. Identify their biggest challenges, and systematically address their pain points.
- Empower others: Enable your fellow teammates to be self-sufficient by documenting our procedures and training our global marketing teams.
Marketers depend on systems to improve the efficiency of their programs. Smart decisions, swift execution, and a focus on the long-term will allow you to excel in this role and have a lasting impact on Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.