Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a results-driven digital marketing strategist who is passionate about all aspects of digital demand marketing that will impact the bottomline. You are well-versed in developing and executing measurable digital activation programs, search engine marketing (SEM), performance marketing and driving content-based integrated campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is goal-oriented, a hands-on problem solver and creative self-starter that thrives in a very fast paced environment to want to develop campaigns and programs that deliver impact and ROI.
The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history of building, executing, and optimizing demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns with programs that reach and convert new prospects into qualified leads.
- Design, develop, and execute data-driven digital campaigns for the Asia Pacific and Japan region, in collaboration with content, creative teams, global field and global demand generation marketing teams while partnering closely to support the regional field marketing leads on timing and readiness
- Identify, forecast and measure results against key performance indicators, including regularly providing updates to stakeholders across the business
- Analyse progress to plan, report on the results of individual initiatives and key milestones, and provide proactive optimisation recommendations
- Manage digital campaign budget for the region and determine ROI metrics and adjust the allocation of spend based on performance
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders on upcoming campaigns, status of campaign and results of campaigns
- Manage production of campaigns with inhouse brand/design teams and agencies to ensure execution timelines are met
As a Digital Marketing Manager You will have
- A thorough understanding of top of funnel digital marketing channels including paid media, SEM, content syndication, email, web conversion tools, account based marketing (ABM), and how these work together
- 6-8 years successful B2B experience running global multi-channel and multi-audience campaigns across Asia Pacific and Japan. Including lists segmentation, campaign design, execution and reporting
- First-hand, in-depth experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, LinkedIn, Social Media) platforms
- Experience managing creative and paid media agencies in a SaaS or high-tech environment
- Have a "test & learn" mindset with the mentality to continually assess KPIs to monitor business performance
- In-depth Salesforce CRM experience
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; polished interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative - a real team player
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Fluency in Chinese/Japanese/ Bahasa Indonesia is a plus
- BA / BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience
A day here includes both planning, managing and reporting on online campaigns, all at once. You should be comfortable moving between writing a new campaign brief, reviewing data to optimize performance, and preparing presentations in synchronicity. During this time, you will commit to developing deep relationships with key campaign stakeholders: Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Marketing Operations while becoming passionate about the Twilio product and mission.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more. You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilio’s decision-making process and the Sales Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As the Senior Director, International GTM Finance, your ability to identify and communicate trends, opportunities and problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilio’s future.
Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.