Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the Workplace Operations Manager, APJ, nurturing a collaborative and supportive team environment across the globe, with a focus on excellence in customer service delivery, is the number one priority. This role is ultimately responsible for planning and executing leveled-up operations and service delivery to every Twilio location in the region.
The Real Estate and Workplace team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide the company’s integrated workforce and workplace strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing real estate transactions, design and construction, and ongoing office operations that keep Twilions productive and energized.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of customer service, team management skills, and increasing operational efficiency. This individual will be an owner in the face of ambiguity, be adept at leading through change, and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day. The Workplace Operations Manager will work closely with senior leadership and all teams to manage and improve the workplace environment. They also :
- manage the delivery of all Workplace Services, including reception, vendor management, food and beverage, and maintenance. You will support, develop and coach a multi-site team, providing learning and engagement opportunities, leading via a lens of creating internal customer satisfaction as a constant goal. Additionally:
- Supplier contract management, including creating scalable agreements. Effectively manage suppliers to achieve contracted SLA’s and KPI’s
- Develop new policies, refine existing, communicate them and have the team execute against them
- Monitor customer perception and satisfaction ensuring we are exceeding expectations
- Act as a contributor and collaborator on office build outs and tenant improvement projects, working with Real Estate and Design & Construction, vendors and contractors
- Create an environment that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Proactively identify facility opportunities, issues and risks
As a Workplace Operations Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our nn our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower.. You will enjoy our office perks: meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.