Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for an entrepreneur who enjoys the challenges of bringing new products to new markets. As a seasoned services professional, you take pride in being accountable for the implementation success of the largest and most important customers in LATAM.
Twilio is looking for a candidate who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of successful customer implementations. They also have:
- You bring confidence and competence to enterprise customers as you lead them to implement successful technology programs.
- You look forward to eventually growing a team of TPMs do this work with customers throughout your region.
- You are a skilled influencer, able to motivate others to action, even without formal authority.
- You have successfully launched and managed multiple complex software development projects in your career.
- You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies, and provide effective escalation management.
- You pride yourself on your adaptability and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
As the LATAM Technical Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: As a technical program manager, you will work on paid engagements leading implementations for our top customers; you will travel when needed to run discovery and project planning sessions with customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You will work with account executives and customers to evaluate how services, packaging, and pricing should be customized to make your region successful.
- BE BOLD: You will create project plans that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production, and oversee their implementation with a combination of on-site and remote meetings.
- BE AN OWNER: You will report on bookings, projects, and services delivered in your region.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: From your unique position working closely with the largest customers, you will serve as an important advocate for customer needs, relaying information back to sales, product, support, and others.
- DON'T SETTLE: Ultimately, you will create a great experience for Twilio customers and help Twilio services scale to make even more customers wildly successful.
- Travel will be required 30-40% of the time.
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal and external constituents are aligned to support our customers during Professional Services engagements. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams and drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.