Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Manager of Sales Systems to join the Sales Operations team. This is a great role for an experienced Business Systems professional who is looking for a role that can lead a development team that will be focused on driving impactful Salesforce and related system improvements.
You are right for this role if you excel at building infrastructure at scale, have a great instinct for identifying root causes of data anomalies, and have strong project and resource management competencies.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience managing a development team including developers and admins.
- Strong technical project management skills
- Great understanding with native features and custom functions in Salesforce
- Experience identifying common and repeatable business workflows to automate
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and Salesforce Developer Certification is required
- Experience establishing integrations between the CRM and external data systems
- Working experience to adapt different project management methods
- Proven success in managing project timelines, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with CPQ systems (i.e. Apttus or Steelbrick) is a big plus
- Working experience with Heroku or other external database is a big plus
- Excellent judgment on best optimal technical solutions
As a Manager of Sales Systems, you will be focused on building out our roadmap of future Salesforce initiatives that will improve Twilio’s ability to be more creative, swift, and flexible on our Go-to-Market processes. Through your day-to-day work and driving of long-term initiatives, you will help to increase efficiencies by unifying disparate processes or automating manual tasks to help deliver on a truly world-class Go-to-Market engine and excellent customer experience.
- Manage the end to end project lifecycle; including requirements gathering, scope, development, testing, implementation and testing.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the SFDC platform
- Own the data quality and pipeline in our Salesforce and related integrations
- Build a development team that will scale alongside the growing needs of the business
- Work directly with different Twilio stakeholders to understand and projectize points of friction in our Salesforce processes
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the Sales and Customer Success organization.
In order to meet the growing demands of the business, we need to level up our systems and tooling with a faster pace of innovation. We created this role because we are eager to increase our pace of innovation and invest in building lasting infrastructure that will support Twilio’s growth over the next several years. Through your day-to-day work and driving of long-term initiatives, you will help refine our Quote-to-Cash infrastructure and truly deliver a world-class Go-to-Market model.
Twilio is one of the fastest growing tech companies. With a growing Go-to-Market organization and a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, many of our team members have done their best work at Twilio. This role will provide you the opportunity to build a team from the ground up along with many other unique opportunities for you to deliver an observable impact with your work.
This position will be located in our office at Bangalore, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 3,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.