Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The People team at Twilio is expanding to support the company’s exponential growth. This role offers local and international exposure in an exciting, fast paced environment. The person in this role will partner with the EMEA HRBP team to support delivery of People priorities.
- Provide advice and assistance with HR queries in the areas of employee relations, performance management, compensation & benefits, global mobility
- Partner with the HRBP’s to implement people and organisational solutions, executing against business strategy
- Support the facilitation and logistical management of program rollout across EMEA including Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Development initiatives
- Support localised on-boarding of new hires as well as off-boarding
- Work closely with HRBP to prepare presentations and data/insights analysis and to provide customised reporting and prepare data audits
- Support processes and plans to address workplace environment, employee engagement, or retention issues
- Ensure data quality in preparation for key HR processes, such as performance reviews
- Build effective working relationships with Centres of Excellence teams, leveraging their support to deliver on HR priorities
- Must have previously demonstrated effective multitasking, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Needs to bring a “can do, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent Irish employment law knowledge
- Regional European exposure preferred
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skill set, having a growth mindset
- Third level degree, Masters preferred, preferably in HR or 3+ years HR experience in an international fast paced organization
- Travel to other international locations required
This position will be located in our beautiful offices in Harcourt Street, Dublin. Our perks include catered lunches, snacks, massages, social nights, on-boarding program in San Francisco and a fun supportive work environment. Twilio is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.