Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the Senior Manager, Global Workplace Operations, nurturing a collaborative and supportive team environment across the globe, with a focus on excellence in customer service delivery, is the number one priority. This role is ultimately responsible for planning and executing leveled-up service delivery to every Twilio location.
This role is a key member of the leadership team within Real Estate and Workplace. You will own setting expectations, priorities, processes, and governance routines to deliver on internal customer satisfaction at the operations level.
Twilio is looking for a proven leader committed to delivering with integrity, transparency, and quality
- 5+ years leading global operations teams at a fast-growing organization, ideally in a tech
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience hiring, managing, and building a global team including direct reports
- Deep understanding of how office environments affect culture, productivity, and retention
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence)
As the Senior Manager, Global Workplace Operations, you will:
- Provide thought leadership, leveraging peer and industry best practices to drive process improvements including identifying, creating and implementing initiatives to maximize value, reduce risk and minimize cost
- Develop a global Workplace Operations strategy, guidelines, standards, success metrics and reporting with a large focus on customer service
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Create an environment where people management and development is of the highest priority
- Build, manage, coach, and mentor a global team of office support staff
- Lead via a lens of creating internal customer satisfaction as a constant goal
- Take thoughtful risks, based on data
- Proactively identify facility opportunities, issues and risks
- Collaborate extensively with Real Estate, Design & Construction, and Programs, in support of global workplace program development
- Actively engage and assist in real estate portfolio pipeline management reviews to ensure decisions are made in advance of critical events
The Real Estate and Workplace team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide the company’s integrated workforce and workplace strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing real estate transactions, design and construction, and ongoing office operations that keep Twilions productive and energized.
This position will be located in any of the following office locations: Atlanta, Denver, NYC or San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.