Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy & Analytics to join our team in London.
As a Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy & Analytics,, you thrive at strategic thinking, solving problems, synthesizing ideas, expertly operating tools and systems, and supporting the Sales team to make them more successful. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in data transformation, analysis, project management, communication, business judgment, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment; resilient in the face of challenges
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool) required, some SQL knowledge preferred
- Sales operations, software industry, or management consulting experience are huge pluses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
This role will see you act as the right hand person to our Director of Sales Strategy & Analytics, EMEA. The job description comprises of dual responsibilities:
- Sales Strategy & Analytics Support
- You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to assist the regional Director in developing compelling, synthesized recommendations
- Communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations
- Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- This is an ideal fit for a strategy consultant or talented sales operations professional looking to transition into a high-profile operating role
- Sales operations ownership
- You will be responsible for assisting in regional SFDC administration, making sure Sales users are properly enabled, and gathering user experience feedback to share with HQ
- Local ownership of account maintenance cases and CRM data, and collaboration with global Sales Operations team to prioritize resolution of EMEA agenda
- Help drive overall operational elements of sales operations in EMEA
Twilio’s Sales Strategy & Analytics team is a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, and plays a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing global go-to-market organization. The team is chartered with providing strategic insights to run the business, evolving Twilio’s go-to-market model, and enabling maximum productivity across the organization. You act as a management consultant helping Twilio clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and enable growth. Our team is highly cross-functional, and strong relationships fuel our success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position is based out of our office in Soho Square, London W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.