Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will own the vision and strategy for the core routing, orchestration, and statistics engine powering Twilio Flex.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- Product Leadership experience - you have successfully led scaling products and teams at both large and small organizations
- Worked on a B2B high-growth product or platform: contact center, CRM, unified communication / collaboration, productivity, or similar
- Experience working with developer products and/or cloud API platforms
- Proven track record conceptualizing multiple products and taking them to market
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent experience required
- Bonus: Experience in or with contact center products
As the leader responsible for the core platform powering Twilio Flex, you will:
- Own the roadmap and product strategy for the core Flex platform: the Conversation routing, orchestration, and statistics services that make Flex tick
- Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, drive the vision and strategy for the future of Flex specifically and Twilio overall, and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value
- Build and mentor the product team that defines the next generation of voice, messaging, video and email customer engagement experiences for enterprises across the globe
- Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- Develop and evangelize, internally and externally, industry-leading customer service experiences
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. Communications is at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a product leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be based in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, standing desks, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records