Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Guest Services Coordinator to join our Workplace Operations team. We are looking for someone to passionately partner with all Twilions, to create a unique, values driven workplace experience, that is safe, fun, creative, and authentic. We aim to make Twilio one of the world’s best places to work. We’re looking for someone who can contribute to creating a customer focused environment consistent with Twilio values; as well as work cooperatively and jointly with internal (departments), guests and external (vendors) contacts to provide quality customer service to staff and guests.
Twilio is looking for someone with a track record of providing excellent customer service. We seek someone with:
- 1-2yrs experience in customer service/hospitality position
- Top-notch interpersonal skills; able to get along with any type of person
- Excellent verbal, customer service and written skills
- Proficient in an Apple/Mac environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain at ease in chaotic situations; can roll with the punches and keep a smile on your face
- Incredibly meticulous and well organized
- Creative thinker; “ideas” person always looking for the next best thing!
- Flexible - We're a fast moving, fast growing company. Things could change often, and you have the opportunity to help plan and be a part of that change
As a member of Guest Services, you will be responsible for:
- Welcome visitors and deliver exceptional guest and employee experience
- Respond to and solve tickets in a timely manner
- Maintain general cleanliness and appearance of the front desk / reception area / lobby
- Assist in maintaining office seating plans
- Assist with event coordination as needed
- Liaise with vendors, building managers, and landlords as needed
- Place orders as needed; Record and reconcile expenses
- Process incoming and outgoing packages and mail
- Checkout and track Visitor & Guest security access cards
- Communicating important information and alerts to the office
- Attend meetings as required
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
The guest services team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We act as the first face most guests see and interact with at the company. As the company grows, it is our responsibility to aim to make Twilio one of the best places to visit and work. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Our SF office is located at 101 Spear Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.