Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a new Partner Account Executive for our growing Global Partner Sales Team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to help envision, enact, and support new and innovative cloud communications product lines through a portfolio of partners. You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious and thrive on helping partners solve their problems. You need to be able to develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting relationships with new and prospective Twilio partners.
A great day for you would include talking with potential partners, where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilio’s communication platform. At the same time, you develop a new use case for a long-time partner that will bring their product to a new level, and create new building blocks for future sales enacting Twilio’s guidance for pricing, technical enablement, and go to market best practices. After working alongside Twilio’s legal, finance, and operations team you close a great deal with a new partner and exceed your goal for the quarter.
- Achieve quarterly revenue and new reporting partner targets
- Position and match Cloud Communications Platform value to enable our partner system integration skills and work with our partner to execute on our Go To Market program to maximize business
- Develop and execute an outbound plan for recruiting partners Partnered with a Field AE, this person plays a key role in driving OEM transactions
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Recruit new partners and focus on growing existing partners already in market.
- Align with internal Solution Engineering, Use Case Sales, Product Management, and
- Customer Success resources to support the territory
Account planning and execution skills:
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to negotiate with C Level executives, Product Development and IT
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to thrive in platform sales
- Ability to sell both bundling an application and deployment of a platform
- A solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- Understanding of the cloud communications business model, enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust
- At least 5 years of overall technology sales experience
- 3 years of solution sales experience selling OEM, ISV or direct software or SaaS solutions or similar
- Proven track record of achieving quota in technology sales
- Disciplined and demonstrates excellent time management skills
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills - you have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ethical, hands-on, passionate, persistent, creative, easy to deal with, highly productive - you are a doer first
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion and commitment to partner success
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our private office in the WeWork co-working space in Tokyo, Japan. You will enjoy our incredible perks: weekly team lunch, snacks, free flow of fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, tea and craft beer, ergonomic desks, ping pong games, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST