Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will define the company-wide vision and strategy for know-your-customer and the customer onboarding experience.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- Product Leadership experience - you have successfully led scaling products and teams at both large and small organizations
- Worked on a SAAS, B2B, high growth product
- Proven track record conceptualizing multiple products, and taking them to market
- Experience with customer onboarding, know-your-customer, identity management, enterprise account management or similar feature sets common to many SaaS products
- Bachelors/Masters degree required, or equivalent experience
As a leader of the know-your-customer (KYC) product area, you will:
- Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, drive the vision and strategy for the future of Twilio products, and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value
- Build the product team that defines the next generation customer experience for global Twilio customers who need to establish trusted communications with their customers through a trusted relationship with Twilio
- Mentor your team members to become future product leaders
- Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- Drive the company strategy for this product area. Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- Develop and evangelize, internally and externally, industry leading know-your-customer and identity management practices that leave a permanent legacy at Twilio and beyond
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. This is a unique opportunity for a product leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.