Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
- Manage Helpdesk support requests through the ticketing system (Jira Service Desk)
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve various hardware and software upgrades, repairs and support.
- Assist with A/V setups and troubleshooting.
- Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding Process: Computer Builds, Account Creation, Imaging, Setup, and Training.
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation on Helpdesk policies and user support.
- Assist with Equipment orders and purchasing.
- Assist in equipment and software inventory and asset tracking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing macOS support (Windows experience is a plus) in an Enterprise environment.
- The ability to work independently with little need for direct supervision. A keen sense for finding missing opportunities to elevate the team to new standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Active Directory, Apple, and Google products.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to detail, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- Jamf Casper Certifications
- Microsoft or SCCM Certifications
- Familiarity with Atlassian products
- Familiarity with Conferencing software (we use Zoom)
- Degree in Computer Technology or related field.
- Certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+
Our Helpdesk Vision
“Continually improve our internal support services to meet and exceed the expectations of every Twilion, regardless of location. Consistently enable Twilio’s success by provisioning timely, high quality solutions, based on the fundamentals of automation, self-service, and leveraging the Twilio platform wherever possible.”
This position will be located in our private office in the WeWork co-working space at 15 Beach Road, right in the middle of the city centre next to the iconic Raffles Hotel. You will enjoy our incredible perks: weekly team lunch, snacks, free flow of fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, tea and craft beer, ergonomic desks, ping pong games, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.