Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our Customer Success team in Dublin. You will be assisting Twilio’s largest and highest impact customers successfully launch Twilio solutions. You will need to be able to create and drive software launch plans, timelines and solution designs that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production. You bring experience with architecting for scale, resiliency and security, and you have successfully launched and managed multiple complex software development projects in your career. You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide effective escalation management. Even better, you love to analyze data and work with tools to monitor and track launch metrics on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis.
Our team charter is to support Twilio customers as they launch their applications using our wide range of communication products. You will collaborate closely throughout the organisation as necessary to ensure the customers success criteria are met or exceeded during the launch phase.
If your experience is similar to what we’ve outlined below, we’d love to hear from you:
- Proven hands on Project Management experience in a technical environment.
- Hands-on implementation of software products and APIs.
- Experience communicating with all levels (from Developers to C-Level).
- Ability to provide detailed architectural review & recommendations on API's.
- Extensive knowledge on enterprise Application Lifecycle Management.
- Expertise in SaaS, mobile application ecosystems and cloud infrastructure (ex. Amazon Web Services).
- Experience building analytics reports for project status review.
A great day for you would be working with high impact customers and partners, solving technical challenges while fostering confidence in our platform. You will coordinate and motivate both internal and external team members to drive projects that are well-architected and delivered on time. At the same time, you will identify risks, opportunities and process improvements within launch execution and create professional presentations and concise documentation of customer requirements. Ultimately you will create a great experience for Twilio customers that you engage with and an efficient launch process for internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating onboarding procedures that result in a positive customer experience.
- Reporting frequently to senior management and C-levels on launch trends/patterns.
- Working cross-functionally with internal leadership to escalate customer issues.
- Identifying and reporting on patterns and trends that affect the customers’ experience.
- Developing and refining internal processes for launch management teams.
- Designing an end-to-end technical handoff process with the pre-sales team.
- Providing and reviewing architectural best practices with customers.
- Attending sales meetings and providing launch status updates.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Dublin 2 (we're across the street from the Harcourt Luas stop). You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, catered lunches 3 days per week, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.