Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Demand Marketing Manager to be our hands-on manager for our digital ad platforms. You will be responsible for the day to management of a Search Engine Marketing (AdWords, Bing) Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter). By growing and stimulating our top of funnel and beyond, helping build a world-class reporting and optimization system, and building out new campaigns and programs on behalf of marketing stakeholders, you will directly contribute to our company’s growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build, takes ownership of key tools, aligns and organizes with cross-functional teams toward one mission. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- You have at least 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in major digital ad platforms: Google Ads (Search, Display, Video), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Strong analytical skills, prefer proficiency with Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities: from Demand Gen to Events and everything in between
- You enjoy tackling projects and simplifying systems for scale and agility. You are encouraged to act as an owner, and drive cross-functional teams towards common goals
- You want to work in a fast moving rocketship, own and design programs, have goals and responsibilities that are critical to Marketing team goals
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
Partnering across the global Marketing organization -- you will:
- Be a central owner for Demand Generation team, you are at the controls
- Own and drive digital engagement and scale and with increasing efficiency
- Take the lead with Twilio digital ad campaigns. Plan, launch and optimize Search Engine Marketing, Paid Social and Banner Awareness campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter in addition to other ad servers and systems
- Be creative! Take on ad copy and social imagery with Twilio’s Creative & Brand team, juggle relationships with various outside vendors and creative agencies
- Work with Marketing Operations to create world-class reporting and dashboards for real-time in Tableau and other analytics platforms.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand gen team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach.Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.