Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect to be the founder of our Expert Services practice in the EMEA region. Twilio’s Expert Services team work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops and onsite consultations.
- You are an entrepreneur with the drive and skills required to successfully build a services business from the ground up.
- You have the proven technical acumen to be an expert on the Twilio Contact Center offering, coupled with the consulting skills needed to map a customer’s requirements to a Twilio solution
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- Your background has traditional Contact Center technology but you also have modern web development experience and ideally React/Redux skills.
As the founding Senior Solutions Architect of the Expert Services EMEA team you will:
- Be part of a small and growing team global of Expert Service consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications.
- Work closely with regional Sales leadership to customize service packages, pricing, and marketing for the region
- Go onsite with customers for 3 - 5 days to run Discovery and Development workshops building on top of Twilio TaskRouter and Twilio Flex – the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
- During your engagements you will work with customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
- Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
- Work with development teams in an agile environment to lead short development sprints to rapidly create and demo Twilio powered solutions to customer stakeholders.
- On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Based in our beautiful London offices, you will enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.