Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Sr Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform looking to take the next step in their career. You are interested in developing project management skills while also building and designing solutions for the Salesforce.com platform. You are eager to learn and be a part of a rockstar team with diverse industry knowledge and expertise. You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. Creating scalable business process to support Twilio’s rapid growth is an exciting challenge that you’re ready to take on!
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Success in implementation of SFDC solutions, managing project timelines, and communications with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certification
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- 1+ year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will get to know our unique business processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving our Salesforce.com platform (and other sales tools). You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) which to contribute to the success of the sales team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
You will also engage and manage relationships with internal business partners who are leveraging our systems. You are a results-oriented individual who wants to make a difference, takes initiative, accepts accountability, and has a "can do" attitude.
- Own the engagement with stakeholders by managing their end to end project lifecycle; including requirements gathering, solution design, scope, development, testing, and deployment
- Assist project/program managers and solutions architects with various work streams critical to large projects
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process and workflow.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
We are here to grow and learn together. This is a great opportunity for you to grow your development skills alongside our solution and technical experts, deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade, and be in the front seat of seeing how business processes drive change.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.