Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Financial Business Systems Analyst to assist with NetSuite ERP system admin and maintenance to support our EMEA business teams . We are looking for a top-notch candidate who is passionate about customer experience and business process improvement through the design and delivery of customized ERP solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Twilio is looking for a candidate with experience in NetSuite ERP platform. We seek someone with:
- Hands on experience with NetSuite or similar ERP platform
- Knowledge and application of financial analysis principles, concepts and standards.
- Knowledge of company and industry practices and standards.
- The ability to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with management and cross-functional stakeholders
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision
- Certification in NetSuite or similar ERP platform is a plus
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Fluency in English is required; multi-fluency a plus
- 2 - 5 years financial analysis experience with a Bachelor degree or 1- 3 years with a Master’s degree
As the Financial Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Documenting processes, identifying issues, addressing discrepancies and tracking issue resolution;
- Perform data quality checks;
- Perform administrative tasks on NetSuite or similar ERP platform;
- Perform hands-on configuration on NetSuite or similar ERP platform;
- Participate in requirement sessions for future enhancements and support UAT activities;
- Coordinate and perform testing and additional mandated UAT testing to support Twilio’s scheduled releases;
- Perform ad-hoc deep dives as appropriate to support billing analysis in order to ensure accuracy, address disputes and drive resolution of identified internal or external data errors;
- Identify program reporting requirements and working with IT mgmt. to deliver a sustainable program administration model;
- Liaising with support teams for issue resolution.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with local business stakeholders, demonstrating strong communication skills.
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of critical enterprise-wide projects or programs that impact the business outcomes, growth and retention of Twilio customers.
The Twilio IT team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and the multiple business teams to ensure that we have the right people, tools and processes which ultimately enables Twilio business to be efficient and achieve business goals. We lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle including evaluating, designing and implementing software for our business teams and have a significant impact on the overall direction and success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position could be located in our EMEA office at Dublin. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,400 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.