Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
As a Senior Manager in Sales Strategy & Analytics, you have a demonstrated track record of excellence in overseeing and conducting analysis, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, SQL, Tableau.
- Has 6+ years relevant experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
Above all, you live Twilio’s Values.
This role will: 1) act as a dedicated business partner to one of Twilio’s global sales leaders; 2) act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, analytics, etc). You are also expected to be a mentor to other team members, and will have direct reports within your first year on the job.
You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations
- Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing transactions that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST