Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Talent Management Senior Partner to lead talent management and leadership development for our EMEA teams. In short, we are looking for a top-notch Talent Management leader that is passionate about accelerating employee and organizational performance through the design and delivery of customized, differentiated talent assessment and learning solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a stellar track record leading Talent Management. We seek someone with:
- Demonstrated success designing and facilitating innovative programs and products focused on growing talent at all levels
- A proven track record operationalizing, scaling and executing programs globally
- Passion for getting stuff done. Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, result-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight
- The ability to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
- Experience with different coaching models
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, external partners, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with outside vendors in crafting company-appropriate talent management products and leadership development experiences
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision
- Certification in leadership assessments and development programs a plus
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Fluency in English is require; multi-fluency a plus
As the Talent Management Sr. Partner, you will:
- Make it a priority to understand business needs and partner with senior leaders and HRBPs to define and socialize a long term talent strategy and success metrics.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with leaders across all levels in the organization, demonstrating strong communication and change management
- Work and collaborate effectively with the global Talent and People teams
- Design and deliver talent review and assessment solutions that drive the growth of Twilions and empower them to do their best work
- Develop high impact learning and development programs and resources for individual contributors, managers and leaders, including training, digital content and experiential learning that fuels a culture of learning.
- Own the development and execution of critical enterprise-wide projects or programs that impact the employee experience, growth and retention of Twilions
- Travel required 25% of the time (if applicable)
The Talent Management team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and the broader people team to ensure that we have the leadership strength and a healthy, vibrant culture, ultimately enabling every Twilion to do great work and build a phenomenal career. We lead all aspects of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, evaluating, and developing our people and have a significant impact on the overall direction and success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position could be located in one of our EMEA offices – Tallinn, Dublin or London. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,400 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.