Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Understand basic autonomous driving system
- Test applications extensively to truck issue triaging
- Act as a technical advisor to test engineers
- Identify system requirements and develop solutions
- Proper communication among Software, Hardware and Operation teams
- Basic knowledge of supply chain management and change control management
- Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs
- Fast learning new features and transfer to a trainable document
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s in STEM, computer science, or related field
- Basic knowledge in application programming languages or data analytical tool (Looker, Tableau, SQL, etc)
- Familiar with Agile software development
- Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration
- Dare to escalate and breakthrough issues
- Creative and critical thinker
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Accept flexible working hours and travels
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience in technical company
- 1+ years experience in project management
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.