Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists. TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Supervise and lead a team of technical program managers in client/server software, machine learning infrastructure and autonomous vehicle support software development.
- Lead cross functional teams, including hardware, operation and various software groups, to align multiple teams with the company and organizational goals.
- Identify and define product requirements with technical and engineering insights; develop the detailed engineering product roadmap;
- Identify and drive process improvements for quality and timely project delivery;
- Work with autonomous perception team in US and annotation team in China to ensure the annotation capacity and quality;
Experience & Skills Required
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering or technical program management;
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant engineering fields;
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of engineers or program managers;
- 2+ years of experience in data collection, analysis, visualization and reporting;
- Ability to deep dive into technical issues with thorough architectural understanding of the underlying products;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of software product development lifecycle
This position requires working outside normal working hours. Such as weekly meetings with overseas development teams in the evenings.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with machine learning particularly in annotation or labeling
- Experience with building autonomous vehicle software
- Knowledge in database technologies including SQL and no-SQL
- Fluency in speaking and writing Chinese Mandarin
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.