Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
This role is located in San Diego, CA/SF Bay Area, Tucson, AZ, Relocation assistance is provided.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Tusimple is a self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry.
Product Security team plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems in TuSimple. In this Cloud Security Engineer role, you will help ensure the highest level of security of the TuSimple autonomous system and services offering by engaging with all stages of the product life cycle, from security product development to operation. Your goal will be to identify security issues in product designs and/or implementations related to TuSimple autonomous solutions in the connected vehicle ecosystem.
- Develops and maintains project schedule for product security team to meet milestones and completion dates. Ensures short term plans are in place and communicated, as needed.
- Conducts workload planning, tracking and forecasting. Streamlines workflows
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and available resources
- Effectively collaborates with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to monitor product security posture
- Ensures the project is maintained according to approved plans, specifications and that high quality standards are maintained
- Effectively manages project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Periodically coordinate product security audits with other engineering teams
- Assist risk assessments on product security controls and maintain risk analysis documentation
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to drive vulnerability management from project management perspective
- Facilitate cloud security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Develop security process to improve product security
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid experience with project management
- Strong interests in cyber security
- Proven success with leading several small cross-functional teams, ensuring clear focus and direction, and delivering projects on schedule
- Experience creating and maintaining project plans, including: scope, schedules, resources and risks
- Familiarity with project management tool (such as JIRA) and collaborative wiki tool
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information or Cybersecurity
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Relevant work experience in security project management
- Experience with security risk analysis tools
- Experience with vulnerability management tools
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
This role is located in San Diego, CA/SF Bay Area, Relocation assistance is provided.