Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network
The DevOps Engineer will be a key member of our vehicle infrastructure team. You will work across engineering teams to deploy, maintain, and triage the autonomous vehicle and system. You be a key part of helping Tusimple achieve full L4 vehicle autonomy.
The System Operations Engineer will be a key member of our vehicle infrastructure team. You will work across engineering teams to deploy, maintain, and triage the autonomous vehicle and system. You are a key part of helping Tusimple achieve full L4 vehicle autonomy.
- Responsible for automation of bare metal provisioning, OS installation, through application deployment, maintenance, and testing.
- Responsible for configuration management with a strong focus on maintainability and scalability.
- Responsible for conducting root cause analysis.
- Responsible for providing technical support to the Autonomous Vehicles.
- Responsible for sharing on-call for services and lead incident response and no-blame postmortem analysis.
- Experience scripting with Bash, Python, or other languages.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Experience with bare-metal deployments in Linux environments.
- Experience with network related troubleshooting
- Experience using git, or other source control.
- Experience with root cause analysis of a system or program.
- Experience communicating across various technical and engineering teams.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (Debian/Ubuntu distributions).
- Experience with Docker and Container Orchestration.
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code and automation.
- Ability to work flexible hours and serve in an on-call rotation.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
The job is located in Tucson, Arizona. Relocation assistance is provided.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.