Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
This role is located in Dallas, TX
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with a mission to improve the safety and efficiency of the trucking industry. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is developing the industry’s first commercially available L4 autonomous heavy-duty trucks which will operate on the world’s first Autonomous Freight Network.
We are seeking a strategic intern to join our Autonomous Freight Network (“AFN”) team!
The AFN Strategy Intern will play a key role in supporting our business with making critical decisions through conducting market research and network analysis, assisting with presentations for executives, aiding in our strategic terminal roll outs, and drafting AFN team reports. In addition, this position will assist with updating and refining our 2022-2024 commercialization roadmap with a focus on continuous improvement and streamlining communication across teams.
Join us and be a part of excellence!
Experience and Skills Required:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Experience performing market analysis, building Excel models, and developing strategic reports.
- Passion for the Transportation industry preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Google Earth
- Ability to structure and develop thoughtful and practical recommendations driven by fact-based analysis
- Ability to develop presentations for communication with senior management or external partners
- Ability to maintain excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to present complex issues in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; capable of effectively engaging with professional staff
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
This role is located in Dallas, TX
For immediate consideration please email your resume to:email@example.com