This role is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
Email your resume directly: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Develop frontend applications for high definition maps (HDMap).
- Design, develop and maintain map service frontend application in React/Vue.
- Work with UX/product team and develop custom ux component per design
- Lead API design and integrate different service api endpoints (internal and external).
- Automate testing using a test framework (eg, selenium, cypress)
Experience & Skills Required:
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science, Math/statistics or other related field
- 3+ years of front-end web development experience
- Experience in customizing ux framework (eg, Ant Design), style preprocessing (scss/sass/less) and custom ux component development.
- Experience in integrating different service endpoints through REST or other API mechanism, API security (Authn/Authz) and handling asynchronous events (websocket, http2, grpc)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js
- Hands-on experience with geospatial data visualization (eg. google map, mapbox, deck.gl...).
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This role is located in San Diego,CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
Email your resume directly: firstname.lastname@example.org