TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Product Marketing Manager provides strategic thought-leadership in the execution of our product and feature launches. The Product Marketing Manager has a deep understanding of our customer/partners and operates as the “voice of the customer”, influencing our product roadmaps. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for our product and feature go-to-market strategies, owns messaging and positioning, crafts marketing and sales enablement content and orchestrates the execution of the marketing strategies across a number channels.
- Develops and maintains an astute understanding of TuSimple’s product offerings and competitive positioning and clearly and succinctly articulates into a compelling value proposition.
- Utilizing research, insights,and product understanding, identifies target customer segments and relevant personas. Oversees product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions.
- Designs robust product marketing plans and go-to-market strategies in line with organizational objectives and overall marketing strategies; drives new product and feature marketing launches, maintains project calendars and manages the cross-functional implementation plans - ensuring flawless product marketing launches.
- Crafts messaging and content to articulate the value proposition of TuSimple’s product capabilities; including demo videos, use case documentation, partner/customer references, personas, presentations, blog posts, white papers, web content, product positioning statements, etc. Identifies when/where/how key product and technology messages are rolled out, based on roadmap/key device launches. Designs and provides sales training to Business Development and Sales teams. Provides compelling presentations to partners/customers.
- Develops a deep understanding of consumer/partner needs through qualitative and quantitative research, creates data-driven and impactful insights for product teams, scrutinizes market trends, and reports on the competitive landscape.
- Partners closely with Product, Engineering, Business Development, Sales and other cross-functional teams to create and deliver enablement content for product and feature releases, including proof points and marketing benchmarks which support customer/partner-facing teams with compelling marketing material by channel.
- Partners with the full marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing programs. Ensures message synergy across all platforms and consistent product storytelling throughout the go-to-market process.
- Monitors and stays current with the technological landscape, marketplace, and customer/partner needs and desires. Conducts regular competitive analysis and synthesizes market research to inform the product roadmap and product pricing.
- Manages multiple projects from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, offering counsel, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Actively identifies value-added opportunities, including opportunities for partnerships or sponsorships. Maintains strong communication channels with strategic partners.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years experience with product marketing for high-tech or emerging technology
- Experience with product marketing within the autonomous driving space is preferred
- Demonstrated writing and editing excellence; ability to translate highly technical information into clear and compelling sales enablement and marketing content which uniquely position product strengths.
- Extensive experience creating product marketing materials including: use cases, detailed personas, key themes, customer lifecycle messaging, value propositions/return on investment, etc.
- Very strong technical aptitude. Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical product details and translate them into value-based messaging.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to confidently present to senior management, Board Members, and strategic partners/customers.
- Experience developing and executing thoughtful, strategic, and actionable product launch plans which take complex technology and translates it into compelling narratives.
- Proven capabilities in project management, including ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of visual communications, multimedia, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these into marketing programs.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative market research, both primary and secondary, including advanced methods, such as conjoint studies.
- Demonstrated success utilizing data to make decisions, drive growth and translating it into insightful stories
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- May travel up to 25% of the time
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.