Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Our prediction team focuses on finding new ways to apply deep learning to predict future behavior of other road users: cars, trucks, cyclists, pedestrians, and etc. You will be playing an important role in creating novel algorithms for predicting future behaviors of other road users in real-time together with a team of excellent engineers and researchers in autonomous driving
- Formulate ill-defined problems with data driven approach to address challenges in behavior predictions
- Design and implement state of the arts machine learning algorithms and models, and optimize them to run robustly under tight run-time constraints
- Build benchmark with proper methodology to test and validate the algorithms and models
- Implement efficient pipelines and tools, and integrate with company infrastructure to speed up research and development
- Be able to work passionately and proactively collaborate across teams to deliver high-quality and reliable code in a timely manner
- PhD/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar technical field of study
- Solid knowledge in one or more of various neural networks: CNN, RNN, GraphNN, VAE, GAN, Reinforcement Learning, Inverse Reinforcement Learning, and etc.
- Experience in deep learning platform and tools such as Pytorch or TensorFlow
- Product-quality code in C++ and/or Python
- Experience in applying ML for planning and control algorithms
- Knowledge and experience in neural network optimization, such as distributed training, active learning, network compression, and inference optimization
- Experience with benchmarking and performance optimization for complex systems
- Publications in top conferences such as IROS, ICRA, CVPR, ITSC, and etc.
- Experience in autonomous driving industry
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.