As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy. TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform.
Tusimple is the self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry. HD Maps are a key component to building self-driving technology. Here in Tusimple, the Map Content team is responsible for developing the cutting edge algorithms to produce highly accurate, up-to-date and realistic representation of the roads. The results are a critical input to the downstream localization, perception, and planning modules.
What You'll Do:
- Formulate ill-defined problems with a data driven approach for self-driving truck solutions
- Design and implement algorithms for sensor calibration, pose estimation, and localization with multimodal inputs
- Build rigorous benchmarks to test the algorithms
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for real-time applications in a timely manner
- Closely collaborate with other teams to design, integrate, and test new additions.
What You'll Bring:
- Must be enrolled in a M.S./Ph.D. program in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and proven practical experience in one or more of the following fields: SLAM, multi-view geometry, sensor calibration, optimization, probabilistic modeling, machine learning, image processing, signal processing, 3D vision, and point cloud processing.
- Strong coding skills in Python or C/C++
- Publications in related conferences and/or journals
- hands on experience in Computer Vision, Machine learning and Robotic
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.