TuSimple is a data-driven company. The underlying storage system plays an important role in everyday development. You will be responsible for a high performance, high reliability, and high scalability storage infrastructure to support the training of the next generation of autonomous AI models.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build and maintain a high performance, high reliability, and high scalability storage infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain a high performance data model for autonomous driving data.
- Actively monitor and analyze the key metrics and improve the distributed storage system performance.
- Cooperate with external providers and contact customer support if needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Masters in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Product-quality code in C++.
- Experience in analyzing and improving distributed system performance using tools like:
- gperftools to analyze runtime performance during development and testing
- prometheus to instrument services and monitor runtime performance in production
- fio, iperf, ifstat to benchmark and monitor performance of hardware system
- internally-developed, application-specific benchmark suite
- Knowledge and experience in remote storage systems such as AWS S3, HDFS, NAS systems, Ceph, and NFS.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with storage systems.
- 2+ years of work experience in software engineering.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum project management system.
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Git and GitHub.
- Experience developing in Debian-like distribution of Linux.
- Experience with Docker and related tools like docker-compose, Kubernetes, private registry, etc.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.