Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Accelerating existing algorithms using CUDA and GPU.
- Minimizing hardware resource usage, e.g. GPU memory footprint, through proper resource management.
- Building GPU-accelerated Machine Learning Library.
- Test, bench, and build tools for benchmarking ML algorithms on the hardware accelerator.
- Design and develop new GPU operators with high-quality codes.
- Analyze the software and identify potential performance bottlenecks.
- Enhance current applications to better utilize hardware accelerators.
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers to provide accelerator related support.
- Conduct research on various neural network acceleration.
Experience & Skills Required:
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong programming skills in C++/C
- Solid understanding on Computer System, Computer Architecture
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following fields:
- DL workload programming & optimization on various hardware accelerators, such as GPU and FPGA
- Developing machine learning library
- Entry-level machine learning knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Development experience in following open source Machine Learning Libraries (MXNet, TVM, Caffe)
- Experience in arm-based embedded systems/Nvidia Drive products
- Strong System Skills (Operating System, Parallel Computing, Distributed Computing)
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.