* This role is located in San Diego, CA. We offer relocation assistance.
* Easy apply and simply email your resume to the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of Autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Physical Sciences
- Practical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in an automotive context
- 5+ years as a technical or vendor/partner-facing program manager (not marketing or sales program management)
- 5+ years managing vendor/partner relationships with tier one companies, either automotive or aerospace including SoWs, RFPs, high-fidelity program communication, and cross-company coordination
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships inside the company, with customers, and partners
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent pipeline management skills
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable with technical and business audiences
- Work closely with OEM partners on collaborative projects
- Manage OEM relationships, coordinate product development, and launch activities internally
- Be the cross-functional focal point for project schedules, communications, and task/issue tracking
- Proactively address technical or business issues as they arise
- Gather necessary information and prepare presentation materials for technical and executive meetings
- Experience with autonomous vehicle development
- Previous experience with tier one trucking and related equipment suppliers
- Interest in applied artificial intelligence
- Work with world-class technology and business teams
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.