* Email your resume to:
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
As a Technical Writing Manager, you'll manage a team of Technical Writers who develop documentation for technical audiences. In this role, you will interact with engineering and other internal and external groups to define team deliverables, priorities, and processes. You'll also contribute to the writing and editing of the documentation and be a member of process improvement teams.
TuSimple’s Technical Writer Manager provides value in every aspect of TuSimple’s operations, from software to business development. The ideal candidate for this position has the capacity, knowledge, and experience to develop a holistic understanding of our autonomous system and operations. They can comfortably lead and mentor junior engineers, project/program managers, and a traditional technical communications team. They are comfortable adapting to changing requirements and timelines and have the ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of technical/business communications in multiple mediums, including web and print.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical concepts related to software, hardware, and systems design.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Manage the company's internal communications.
- Project manage internal communications, strategic plans, and initiatives from beginning to end.
- Develop a company strategy for internal communications and messaging.
- Manage direct reports, including performance feedback, and build the internal communications team.
- Provide consistent communication language, style, and methodology for the whole organization.
- Plan documentation with stakeholders, including program managers, engineers, business teams, and executives.
- Provide technical or project-based communication guidelines for the whole company.
- Research, select, launch, maintain and provide training for communication tools such as Jira, Confluence, OKR tools, or other communication platforms.
- Create and maintain important project documentation.
- Create and maintain customer and public-facing documentation.
- Oversee and provide training and workshops for all business groups.
Bonus Points (optional section)
- Project Management Professional or equivalent certification.
- Interest in artificial intelligence, supply chain, or driverless vehicles
- Employer Paid Health Benefits for you and your family.
- Bi-yearly Bonus.
- Delicious food served all day! Snacks everywhere
- Order for a array of menu from local restaurants -- all employer paid!
- Gym Membership!
- Modern Office!
- Work with world class technology and business team
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Send you resume directly with this link: