TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
The Recruiting Manager is an impactful leader who will be responsible for building and executing the
talent acquisition strategy in support of the business. The Recruiting Manager will be able to manage
resources, optimize processes, and leverage technology to continue building a workforce that supports
Duties & Responsibilities:
Functional & Strategic Leadership:
- Define & execute a Talent Acquisition Strategy to attract top talent by designing relevant and new programs and processes
- Define strategies to build and showcase our company as an attractive talent destination.
- Follow and refine processes for exceptional candidate care and candidate experience including new hire onboarding by leveraging industry best practices.
- Create & report out overall TA metrics to monitor and optimize all areas of the recruitment process
- Continuously develop new approaches to solve problems with significant impact to project deliverables
- Lead a group of recruiters to high performance standards including delivering staffing support to candidates, hiring managers, leaders and other stakeholders.
- Inspire the team by investing in their development, learning and overall engagement.
- Complete full life-cycle recruiting efforts for certain open requisitions
Collaboration & Partnership:
- Work across lines of business, multiple functional areas, technology areas & various locations to provide cohesive, efficient & effective staffing support.
- Collaborating with HR leads to implement new programs and processes
- 5+ years as a recruiter
- 1+ years as a Talent Acquisition manager leading TA delivery for large groups
- Extensive knowledge of talent and recruiting landscape
- Experience with Affirmative Action Plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage high volume recruiting while also leading a team of recruiters
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders to collaboratively achieve TA goals
- Analytical Capabilities: Ability to identify root causes, developing creative and effective solutions to problems that impact multiple teams, and/or ensuring accuracy.
- Be familiar with the California Fair Pay act and its application to Talent Acquisition processes & practices
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance