Program Manager - Intern
Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
We are looking for an intern to join us as a Program Manager at our Tucson location. You will be working hands on, side by side with our team of engineers. This is an opportunity to gain real work experience in the fast paced world of tech startups. We are looking for self motivated individuals who are looking for a chance to shine and put their studies into practice.
- Participate in and ensure that autonomous driving projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Motivate cross functional team members and manage deliverables to meet project milestones
- Take initiative to identify, communicate, and execute high-impact improvements
- Develop and maintain communication for all project stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Enrolled in program working towards Bachelor’s degree or above in relevant majors (engineering fields preferred)
- Implementation experience in software engineering methodology (Gantt charts, scrum framework, agile development, etc.)
- Excellent communication, organization, and coordination skills
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with JIRA
- Autonomous driving or safety electronics systems experience
- Mandarin Chinese
- Familiarity with, or practical experience in, software engineering and/or system engineering methodology
- Strong planning and execution abilities
- Strong logical thinking
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.