Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
- development of functional and technical safety concepts to achieve and maintain safety of automotive systems per ISO 26262 requirements;
- qualitative and quantitative analysis, using methods such as FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, and alternate safety analysis approaches;
- requirements elicitation and test case development for safety-critical assurance processes;
- implementation of safety management programs in product development settings;
- design, development, integration, and test support at production development site in Tucson as well as working with development teams in San Diego
- Degree in EE, ME, or CS - Masters preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience, which may include the development of engineering software and tools for embedded control environments, including Matlab, Simulink, dSpace, LabView, HIL/SIL test environments, C/C++ code development, MISRA and other coding guidelines, and related tools and methods.
- The ideal candidate will have ISO 26262 certification.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.