Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
We are looking for talented electronic engineers with experience in designing and testing embedded system.
- Design simple embedded system
- Electrical circuit troubleshooting
- Equipment inspection before autonomous driving test & data collecting work
- Design and test sensor power supply circuit
- M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- Strong background of embedded system, proficiency in handling modules such as UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuit analysis
- Hands-on experience in designing and debugging electrical circuit
- Have experience in environmental constraints (temp, humidity, and vibration), regulatory compliance and product debug (EMC/EMI, ESD, transients, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.