TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
With solid machine learning knowledge, you will be intimately involved in the R&D department to develop state-of-the-art algorithms for autonomous truck driving solutions.
- Formulate ill-defined problems with data driven approach for self-driving truck solutions
- Be responsible for developing, training, inferencing and evaluating machine learning algorithms and/or models
- Build benchmark with proper methodology and analyze large-scale log data to characterize algorithms performance
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for real-time application in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other teams to conduct integration and tests
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Machine learning or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and proven practical experience in one or more of the following fields: graphical models, time series, optimization, probabilistic filtering, and supervised/unsupervised methods
- Practical experience in processing large-scale and real-world data
- Strong coding skills in Python or C/C++
- Publications in related conferences or/and journals
- 1-2 years' academic or industrial experience in machine learning
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.