Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
You will be part of our core team and develop state-of-the-art algorithms for autonomous driving. The ideal candidate should have solid knowledge in machine learning and is passionate about applying machine learning theories to practical problems.
- Formulate ill-defined problems for autonomous driving.
- Build solutions for online algorithms that run in real-time of an autonomous vehicle, and offline algorithms that apply to large-scale dataset.
- Collaborate with other teams. Understand their requirements and underlying assumptions.
- PhD or MS in in computer science, machine learning, computer vision or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Strong expertise in one of machine learning topics
- Excellent programming experience in Python or C/C++
- Hands-on research/professional experience in processing large scale data
- Related experience with probabilistic machine learning
- Related experience with autonomous driving or robotics
- Related experience with computer vision or deep learning
- Published at top tier journals/conferences in ML/STATS/CV
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.