TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won several Lending Awards including Benzinga 2020 Best New Product
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
The Solution Architect delivers work critical to every part of our business. You work with customers to create solutions that address their business needs and then design an efficient solution which automates financing business processes. Your solutions boost fair lending globally and make digital lending easy to use, intelligent, and affordable to people everywhere.
While working with the customer, the Solution Architect leverages knowledge across TurnKey Lender to estimate the duration and cost of an implementation. This piece of work drives the remaining Sales cycle and is the starting point for all potential implementations. The scope and accuracy of your estimates steer future workflows and will be refenced often.
Once a customer feels comfortable with your solution, the team will analyze the customer’s environment and begin to document functional requirements. You serve as a key resource to the Business Analyst responsible for this phase and will coach, mentor, and have a direct impact on the quality of their work.
This position allows you to practice your craft while having a rippling effect throughout TurnKey Lender. You’ll work independently and as part of a Team, externally and internally, as an individual contributor and as a mentor. You’ve dreamt about this role…..it’s finally here!
With Turnkey Lender, you will have the chance to make a difference at the world’s leading digital lending software companies. From Day 1, you will do meaningful work you are passionate about, with leadership support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future while building the future you want, here at Turnkey Lender.
- Experience and understanding of financial systems/banking/loan software
- In-depth knowledge of loan software workflows and lending solutions
- Ability to gather/interpret business and functional requirements of lending software
- Creating process and integration flow diagrams
- Creating detailed technical documentation for implementations
- Understanding SQL queries and database structures
- Knowledge around coding types (C#, python, xml)
- Experience with and knowledge of SOAP/REST APIs
- Excellent English communication skills
- Attention to detail and being able to ask questions in detail
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of SaaS delivery/consultant experience - lending systems experience needed
- Participate in the pre-sales process, prompting customers with questions that enable you to determine business requirements and functional requirements from customers’ needs, and translate those into project documents for scoping, planning, SOW creation and execution
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to customers, suggesting the proper approach and being able to communicate the reasons why the approach is best for them
- Understand how to integrate company’s software components with 3rd-party data sources and programs through API’s and document those integrations and data flow
- Understanding and knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git)
- Understand the basics behind SQL server and advanced SQL queries
- Create efficient automation processes with the well-structured and easily maintainable visual process and decision flows based on customer requirements
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Understand and create project timelines based on milestones and tasks
- Assist the sales team in project quoting and Statement of Work documents
- Gather and evaluate user feedback for future projects and evaluations
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.