TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
Enterprise Account Executive
WHO WE ARE:
Turnkey Lender is listed among the top fintech companies and our lending software solutions have won numerous awards. We have offices in 5 countries and clients in 20+ countries with a rapidly growing client portfolio. We are an agile, diverse and highly professional team, producing solutions that scale globally, are highly available, and extremely user-friendly. We welcome those who are willing to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals.
This is a hunter role, supported by inside Business Development Representatives, along with a strong inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns. In addition to receiving qualified leads, you will also prospect for new business with an overall focus on acquiring Enterprise accounts and generating SaaS and Professional Services revenue to exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets.
- 5+ Years of experience selling complex software solutions, along with a track record of exceeding quota
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Experienced in using proven sales methodologies (i.e. Challenger Sales, Miller Heiman or similar).
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”
- Resourceful and an inner drive for results
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change
- Have the ability to travel as needed within your region to meet with customers
- Capable of managing oneself to remain productive while working remotely
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of BDR qualified leads, your own prospecting activity, inbound/outbound marketing campaigns and working through channel partners
- Engage with Director and C-level executives to position Turnkey Lender’s solutions through strategic selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, usability and accelerating time to market
- Collaborate with internal resources in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Executives and Partners as needed to support your selling strategy
- Keep leads and deals up to date in our CRM system and provide accurate forecasting on quarterly revenue delivery.
- Attend end user lead generation events and industry trade shows as needed
- Constantly stay current with industry changes, trends and continue building your expertise.
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.