TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
Grow sales pipeline using outbound sales techniques. You promote Turnkey Lender by conducting high-level conversations with senior executives of target accounts. You create sales qualified leads and collaborate with Account Executives to define and execute on target accounts in a defined territory and verticals. You will be an integral part of our rapidly growing and successful organization.
- Create a great first impression on our prospects and customers by providing them with an excellent experience
- Partner with our Account Executives to define target account lists and develop leads to be sales acceptable level
- Communicate with prospects decision makers and sales navigate through their organization
- Cold calling as part of the target accounts acquisition activities
- Learn from experienced Sales team members, develop own skills and professionally grow
- Setting up calls and meetings between prospects and Account Executives
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Maintain active communications with leads and help them to find relevant information about our solutions that can address their business needs
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified opportunities
- Experience in B2B sales/business development
- Client-oriented approach, the ability to understand clients’ needs
- Knowledge of different sales techniques and channels
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.