The Digital & Ecommerce team at TULA is growing, and we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to be responsible for customer service across all digital touch-points and be the champion for the customer. The goal for this position is to build customer love, ensuring we respond to all customer outreach quickly and effectively. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate who wishes to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that is passionate about helping our customers achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. This role reports to the VP of Digital & Ecommerce and sits in TULA headquarters, located in NoMad in NYC.
- Establish a customer experience manifesto, values, and customer-first policies for TULA
- Manage our agency partner / external customer service team day to day - educating, managing, and coaching to ensure we deliver best in class customer service across channels (primarily email)
- Understand how to motivate internal & external CX teams, while creating feedback mechanisms for iterative process and CX improvements
- Develop and build out all customer responses / FAQs / standard macros for all ongoing queries as well as for all new product launches in addition to a clear escalation protocol for non-standard queries
- Respond to all questions / issues posed by customers when they write reviews on Tula.com and Amazon
- Foster ‘sales’ mentality throughout CX teams, driving not only great customer experiences but also driving customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
- Partner with our part time Community Management Associate to grow and moderate TULA’s online community (specifically on Instagram + Twitter), managing all responses to comments and queries in a timely and engaging manner, while managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social platforms
- Establish the right KPI dashboards and reporting process, and then calculate and report out on these metrics in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc/campaign reviews, identifying underlying trends and actionable insights to continually improve our customer experience
- Evaluate new CX platforms and tools to ensure we are able to respond quickly and concisely to customer issues, e.g., chat, SMS
- Design and report out on customer surveys and research to keep a pulse on product usage, issues, and general feedback
- Partner with Marketing and Ecommerce teams on content and messaging optimizations that are responsive and reflective of community engagement and feedback
- Be the champion and voice of the customer, partnering cross-functionally with Operations, Ecommerce, Creative, Marketing, Product Development and/or PR teams on questions and/or opportunities that arise within the customer community to ensure we continue to build a customer-centric brand, ensuring we’re always speaking to and staying true to our core customer base
- Find and help action new ways to continually delight our customers!
- 4 - 6 years of experience in customer service
- Experience managing a team (preferably both in house and external agency)
- Passion for skincare and beauty is strongly preferred
- Have a strong track record for writing, editing, and developing strong tone of voice for brands
- Are a quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, organized problem-solver
- Analytical, with the ability to provide smart recommendations based on data
- Have a desire to flourish in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
About TULA Skincare
TULA is the leading probiotic skincare and wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods that are both clean & effective. As a digitally native and social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.