Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 40,000 movies & TV shows, over 2 million users a month watch over 100M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
Here at Tubi TV, we are dedicated to implementing beautiful and complete solutions that demonstrate the best experience iPad, iPhone, and AppleTV have to offer. Our iOS team works closely with all areas of the business to make date driven decisions on solutions, placing a premium on stability and user experience. We collaborate with our web and API teams to future-proof the foundation of our implementations and always design with the end in mind.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business.
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership.
- Work directly with reps from Apple who are invested in the app's success.
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue and is close to profitable.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware.
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance.
We get excited about candidates who have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other related field preferred, but not required.
- At least six years of industry experience and at least three years working with iOS full-time, at least one of which in a consumer-facing app or apps with a lot of UI interactions.
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to keep stability and experience top of mind, always improving these without compromise.
- Complete and thorough understanding of iOS or MacOS development, and all relevant frameworks for our product. Experience with AVPlayer is a strong plus.