Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
This role will lead the Content Analytics & Insights team focusing on driving analysis for Content KPIs/Initiatives. This is a highly impactful and cross-functional role that will help drive and refine Tubi’s content strategy via actionable consumer/ audience insights.
The ideal candidate is an organized and entrepreneurial leader who reliably meets deadlines and deliverables with impeccable attention to detail. If you have experience building research and analytics programs at the ground level by creating dashboards, mining 1st party and 3rd party audience sets, and developing stories fueled by data and insights, we would love to hear from you.
This is a hybrid role based in our Los Angeles, California office or can be fully remote.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the Tubi viewer across cohorts
- Conduct focus groups and other primary research to optimize decision-making for Original content.
- Collaborate with Data Science and Business Operations on optimal metrics and align on content performance reporting
- Deep dive into content trends to identify performance drivers and opportunities for increased viewership
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate findings to various stakeholders and executive leadership
- Partner with Machine Learning and Content Partnerships team on new title launches
- Support content planning and programming projects to drive qualitative insights for potential content targets
- Develop a team of high-performing analysts
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for wider strategic initiatives
- 5+ years of relevant experience with analytics and research in Tech, Advertising or Entertainment sectors
- 2+ years of leading a team
- Advanced SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent data analysis/quant skills and a strong grasp of statistical concepts
- Research experience - understanding audiences including segmentation to inform Originals strategy and audience engagement
- Genuine curiosity, significant attention to detail, and a strong desire to contribute to the success of the team through data-driven analysis
- Experience with visualization tools (i.e. Periscope, Looker, Tableau)
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot to new priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate consumer of premium Movies & TV
Nice to Have
- MBA or MS in Analytics
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.