Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic Data Scientist to join our growing team. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Revenue, Content, Growth, and Business/Executive teams to ensure that all major decisions are data-driven. You will be supported by a close-knit team of Data Scientists and will have an opportunity to drive projects end-to-end, from ideation to implementation. Your insights will have a direct impact on the future of Tubi.
- Uncover insights to ensure data-driven decision making
- Build inferential, forecasting, and machine learning models to solve business problems
- Design and run experiments to drive an improved streaming user experience
- Build and maintain high quality data infrastructure that is easily used by less technical audiences
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL and a scripting programming language (Python, R or Scala) are a must
- Experience with A/B testing and experiment design
- Experience with product analytics and working with event level data
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms: supervised learning algorithms, unsupervised learning algorithms, dimensionality reduction techniques
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Video streaming industry experience is a plus
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.