Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is looking for an IT Systems Engineer who will be primarily responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and configuration of a broad array of IT systems/networks throughout all Tubi’s offices. The primary areas of responsibility are SaaS Ops, client management/orchestration (MDM), and network maintenance. You will play a critical role in building and scaling our internal infrastructure and systems while ensuring your fellow Tubi employees continue to be productive and happy.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a small and efficient IT team. You are comfortable supporting both networks and systems. This position will work closely with the senior members of the team to support and implement IT services.
- Help build, operate, and optimize core IT systems across a variety of different software stacks and platforms in order to support the client platform environment. This includes Linux, Windows, macOS, AWS, networking devices (Cisco Meraki)
- Administer, optimize and operate Tubi’s G-Suite, Okta, Slack, and other large scale SaaS tools.
- Help design, build, and manage user provisioning and automation systems as well as assist with the day to day high level Administration of various SaaS applications and tools
- In partnership with the workplace team, consult on and assist in building out and moving into new offices
- Implement infrastructure upgrades for our existing spaces
- Provide support to Tubi’s employees and contractors as a final escalation point via in-person meetings, telephone calls, emails, and remote desktop sessions to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Evaluate, test, and implement vendor patches/upgrades for various hardware and software
- Conduct hardware and software reviews of systems to ensure compliance with established policies, standards and configuration guidelines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience in system administration or engineering
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on assigned projects
- Ability to work in a changing environment while maintaining quality and productivity
- Ability to plan, drive, and support multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor during difficult escalation situations
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support special events, system maintenance windows, office moves, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Linux infrastructure, systems, software, and tools
- Experience with Information Technology and Security best practices
- Exemplary collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable working in high growth environments
- Experience with implementing and supporting enterprise technologies, including: Okta, MDM, SSO, MFA, Firewalls, VPN
- Experience with configuration tools Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Familiarity with writing to API interfaces for SaaS applications (SOAP/REST) for user provisioning and automation purposes.
- Standards and Protocols: LDAP, RADIUS, HTTP(S), SFTP, SSH, SOAP, XML REST, JSON, YAML, SCIM.
- Proven scripting skills - Ruby, Python, Bash, PowerShell etc.
- Full medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Monthly gym stipend
- Flexible PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick leave
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.