Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious, creative and passionate People Coordinator to support our Human Resources (HR) team based out of our San Francisco office. You’ll have studied and worked in the HR field for the last 1-2 years focusing on foundational knowledge of HR compliance, recruitment, on-boarding, L&D, and D&I. As a junior HR professional, you have a true passion for people-driven cultures and you’re excited to help us champion ours while broadening our external talent network.
- Partner closely with HR team members to manage people programs and day-to-day HR administration
- Support the employee on-boarding and off-boarding process, including managing paperwork and employee communications
- Provide HR support and consultation, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items
- Maintain people data across HR systems including status changes, promotions, pay rate changes in HRIS and Payroll systems
- Assist HR team in managing of employee recognition program, including employee birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, and organizing outings
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Execute other projects and administrative responsibilities as needed
- Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders from multiple disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of HR experience, either through internships or direct work
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer company equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, parental leave, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- We encourage internal growth for all Tubi employees
- 9-paid holidays in addition to flexible PTO
Tubi is committed to fostering a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.